Google Stadia games: Here’s the full list
Google Stadia is set to shake up the video game industry when it launches in November 2019. Google Stadia will allow anyone to stream major PC and console games from Google’s cloud servers — up to 4K resolution and with almost no latency — as long as players have a Chromecast Ultra on a TV or a Chrome browser on tablets, laptops, desktops and Pixel 3 and Pixel 3a phones.
However, a game service, no matter how advanced, is only as good as the games it offers. Here’s a look at the list of Google Stadia games that we currently know will be included with the streaming service. Some games will be included at launch, and others will be released later.
Editor’s note: We will update this Google Stadia games list with more titles as they’re announced.
Google Stadia games: What games are compatible with the service?
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Ubisoft’s most recent game in the time-bending action series. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey was also the game Google used to publicly test an earlier version of Stadia in late 2018 and early 2019, under the code game “Project Stream.”
- Doom Eternal: Bethesda Softworks and id Software’s second game in the rebooted first-person shooter series. Doom Eternal was showed off as part of the official Stadia reveal event in March at the 2019 Game Developer Conference.
- Destiny 2: Bungie’s sci-fi online shooter sequel will be a part of the Stadia launch.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Ubisoft’s open world military shooter sequel will be included in the Stadia service.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2: The recently launched online action-RPG from Ubisoft is planned as a Stadia launch game.
- Baldur’s Gate III: The upcoming and long-awaited Dungeons and Dragons-based fantasy RPG sequel, developed by Larian Studios, will be a Stadia launch game.
- Doom: The first game in the rebooted Doom series from id and Bethesda will be playable via Stadia.
- Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Square Enix’s last three games in the hit Tomb Raider action-adventure series will all be available via Stadia.
- GYLT: Tequila Works will bring its upcoming horror-themed third-person game to Stadia and will be exclusive to the platform
- Get Packed: A top-down multiplayer game for up to four players from developer Coatsink, Get Packed will be released on Stadia and again will be exclusive to the platform.
- Darksiders Genesis
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Farming Simulator 19
- Final Fantasy XV
- Football Manager
- Just Dance 2020
- Metro Exodus
- Mortal Kombat 11
- NBA 2K
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
- Rage 2
- Samurai Shodown
- The Crew 2
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- Trials Rising
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood