Check out the latest challenges for Fortnite's Season 9!
The latest challenges are ready to be completed!
Season 9 of Fortnite is officially upon us, which means brand new outfits, new locations on the map, and brand new challenges to boot. It’s the fourth week of Season 9 now, and more challenges have dropped for players to complete in order to get their Battle Pass up ranks up.
This week, you’ll be visiting a variety of landmarks in the game and dancing on top of them. From the holographic tomato head to a gigantic Durr burger, you’ll be going everywhere in order to finish these challenges. Of course, you’ll also be checking chests, taking down opponents, and looking for legendary loot throughout your adventures as well. As always, there are three challenges that free-to-play players can complete, and four additional challenges for those who have the Battle Pass to attempt.
You can check out the full list of changes to the Battle Royale portion of Fortnite below, and jump into a game now to check out the changes:
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (0/500)
- Stage 1 of 3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head
- Stage 2 of 3: Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head
- Stage 3 of 3: Dance on top of a giant Dumpling head
- Legendary weapon eliminations (0/3)
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Destroy a Loot Carrier in different matches (0/3)
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Polar Peak
- Stage 2 of 5: Land at Lazy Lagoon
- Stage 3 of 5: Land at Salty Springs
- Stage 4 of 5: Land at The Block
- Stage 5 of 5: Land at Lonely Lodge
- Eliminate opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot (0/3)
- Visit different Named Locations in a single match (0/5)
As always, we’ll have guides of the challenges coming up shortly, so if you’re stuck on any of the particularly difficult ones, sit tight and start whittling away at some of the easier ones in the meantime. If you’re still stuck on some of the challenges for last week, check out below for some guides:
Take your gaming to the next level
Seagate 2TB Game Drive for PlayStation 4
Games take up a bunch of hard drive space nowadays. Make sure you never have to worry about freeing up space again when the latest game or downloadable content releases.
Konky PlayStation 4 Charging Dock Stand
Having your controller die on you in the middle of a gaming session is rough, so make sure you never have that happen again, and keep them charging at all times.
Astro Gaming C40 TR Controller
A brand new entrant into the controller game, Astro aims to deliver a better way to play games with rear buttons, map-ability across the controller, and interchangeable analog sticks and d-pads.